Bruiser Brosey knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Bruiser Brosey Gather?
The information we learn from our customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Bruiser Brosey experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such proposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies”, and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Bruiser Brosey.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Bruiser Brosey if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Profile Preferences.
What About Cookies?
Does Bruiser Brosey Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Bruiser Brosey and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Bruiser Brosey, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finishes using a shared computer.
Are Children Allowed to Use Bruiser Brosey?
Bruiser Brosey.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Bruiser Brosey only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves to Bruiser Brosey.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
If you choose to visit Bruiser Brosey, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Pennsylvania. If you have any concern about privacy and Bruiser Brosey please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and out Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.